Sunday, December 14, 2014

A LITTLE HOLIDAY BAKING TO CHEER THINGS UP.


The kids and I did a little Holiday baking last night.  I have not been feeling the Christmas spirit this year.  So much that I haven't even put up a Christmas Tree.  I know... shocker!! 

I will be doing that this upcoming week though.  I will post pictures for sure. 

Last night we made these yummy peppermint cookies.  The recipe is from The Larson Lingo.  We followed the recipe except for the peppermint extract.  We thought they were perfect without it.

I think I've been having way too many.  They are so good!  

I hope you are having an amazing Holiday Season.  I am really trying to get back on the blogging horse.  Sometimes life just gets too hectic, but I need to remember to do something for myself and this is definitely it. ;) 


~

Thanks for Visiting!