So I thought it would be fun to show you my fragrance collection and share which are my favorite for different occasions.
I keep them in a gold tray from Pier 1 Imports. I bought it last year. It was really inexpensive. I think I only paid $5 dollars for it.
I arrange my fragrances in "favorites" order.
First row from the left, back to front: Givenchy Play, Burberry Brit, Givenchy Dance with Givenchy, Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir.
Second and third row, back to front: Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger, Clinique's Happy, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Coach spring limited edition, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Prada Candy, Chloe, Mini bottle of See by Chloe, Mini Bottle of Michael by Michael Kors.
Fourth row, back to front: Gap's pink, Dior's J'adore, Burberry London, Hilary Duff's With Love, Mini bottle of Balenciaga's Florabotanica, Mini bottle of Coach Puppy Flower, Mini bottle of Givenchy Play. Mini rollerball bottles of Elizabeth James Nirvana in both black and white.
The square bottle on top of my makeup remover pads is Blue from The Gap.
First row from the left, back to front: Givenchy Play, Burberry Brit, Givenchy Dance with Givenchy, Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir.
Second and third row, back to front: Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger, Clinique's Happy, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Coach spring limited edition, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Prada Candy, Chloe, Mini bottle of See by Chloe, Mini Bottle of Michael by Michael Kors.
Fourth row, back to front: Gap's pink, Dior's J'adore, Burberry London, Hilary Duff's With Love, Mini bottle of Balenciaga's Florabotanica, Mini bottle of Coach Puppy Flower, Mini bottle of Givenchy Play. Mini rollerball bottles of Elizabeth James Nirvana in both black and white.
The square bottle on top of my makeup remover pads is Blue from The Gap.

Now for my favorite part...
I'm going to share with you which are my most worn (aka my faves) and which season of the year I think these are best for.
~
BVLGARI Mon JASMIN NOIR
Aaaahh!!! What can I say... This is the most expensive fragrance I own. Also the fragrance I reach for when I'm going out for a special occasion.
With a well balanced mixture of floral and musk, this fragrance is not only very sexy but also very sophisticated and elegant. It's strong so definitely an evening scent. After it settles on your skin, it leaves a subtle smell of all those floral and musky notes. I like that! I'm not a big fan of perfumes that smell so strong, it leaves people thinking you just poured an entire bottle of perfume on yourself.
Words to describe the scent:
Sultry, Seductive, Elegant, Strong at first but then it leaves you with a subtle hint of the most sophisticated scent there is.
Price: $85 to $90
Appropriate for Summer, Fall and Winter. I would say mainly for special occasions such as a wedding, a night out with your partner or girl friends, A black tie event. Definitely an evening Scent.
One of my favorites for sure! I love the packaging too.
Will definitely repurchase.

DANCE WITH GIVENCHY
This is on my top three favorites. I'm bummed that it was limited edition and I'm more than half way with my bottle.
Description: Launched in 2010, Dance With Givenchy was inspired Audrey Hepburn who trained in ballet and the theme The Dancers of Degas. This ultra-feminine floral fragrance is composed of jasmine, ylang ylang, apple, mandarin, orange blossom, wood and musk. Pure, chic and feminine. -
That description fits perfectly. This fragrance is very feminine and chic.
I prefer to wear it during Summer, particularly at night or on the weekends when I go out with my family. I wore it a lot for work meetings when I worked for a local company. People always asked what I was wearing.
Once it settles on your skin, the fragrance is that of a delicate floral scent.
I won't list the price since it's no longer available :(
Would most definitely repurchase if I could.

BURBERRY BRIT
This is my go-to fragrance for Fall.
Although white peony is in it's notes. I think the mahogany and vanilla notes definitely make this fragrance a more musky vanilla scent.
It's very rich in fragrance so it appears too strong at first. Once it settles, you can smell a hint of all the softer notes in it.
$74
Will Repurchase for sure.

COACH SIGNATURE SUMMER 2012
This has been my go-to Spring and Summer daily fragrance since I bought it. It was Limited Edition. Smells really good. Nothing special but pleasant enough that it's good to wear on a daily basis during the warmer months.
Not sure I would repurchase if it was still available.

DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue
This is a very interesting scent. Honestly, I can never smell it on myself but quite often get compliments when I wear it. Go figure!
It's definitely in the Clean and fresh notes family. I smell a little bit of citrus but also a little bit musky. Hard to describe this one.
I think I will repurchase, merely because it seems to go really well with the natural chemistry of my skin. Like I said... always get compliments on it.
Spring and Summer scent.
$72

PRADA CANDY
The first time I smelled this fragrance was on a Nordstrom magazine.
You know how you get fragrance samples you can rub your wrist on? Well I did and I fell in love!!
I got it in a Sephora kit so I only paid $50 as opposed to the $64 retail price for this size.
Definitely sweet notes. A stronger scent that smells softer as it settles.
I prefer it during the cooler months.
Although I really like it, I am not sure that I will repurchase.

CHLOE
My husband got me a bottle for my birthday, last year.
I think this is one of those scents you can pull off any time of the year.
Definitely more floral but I have enjoyed it during the warmer months as well as the cooler months.
One of my favorites. Get compliments all the time.
$105
Will definitely repurchase.

MINI SEE BY CHLOE
I love this fragrance. It's very floral but it's a happy floral. I'm not sure it is for everyone but I really love it when it sets on my skin. It's super soft and feminine. I have two, this mini bottle and a deluxe tube sample of it.
I love to wear it when I go out to dinner with my family.
$58 for a smaller bottle
Will definitely purchase when my samples run out.
MINI MICHAEL BY MICHAEL KORS
I have a love-hate relationship with this one. I really hate it when I first put it on. It smells like a rich grandma haha. No better way to describe it. It's strong and musky with wood notes and strong sweet florals. It gives me a headache when I first apply it. However... I really do love the way it settles on my skin.
Unsure if I will repurchase.
$60 for a small bottle.

Last but not least...
ELIZABETH AND JAMES NIRVANA
BLACK AND WHITE ROLLERBALLS.
I got these two mini rollerballs as point perks from Sephora. At first I wasn't sure I liked them. I definitely preferred the white one. It's floral but the black one was way too musky for my taste. Almost more of what a men's cologne would smell like.
I still decided to try them both. I'm glad I did. Someone said to combine both scents and it makes an addictive combo. I agree!!
If you mix them, you will get a beautiful sophisticated scent.
My problem with these is... they don't really last on me.
I love the white one on its own or combined but at a price tag of $22 per rollerball, I'm not sure I want to spend the money again for something that doesn't seem to last on my skin.
They are definitely in my favorites so we'll see.

My least favorite scents are With Love by Hilary Duff, Burberry London and Dior's J'adore. I hardly ever wear them but my husband seems to like Burberry London on me. It's too strong for my taste.
I still enjoy my Viva La Juicy and really love my Givenchy Play. I dislike the bottle of Givenchy Play but the scent is amazing.
A fragrance on my wish list... Gucci II. What are your favorites?
Thanks for visiting!

