We made a giant banana split to share last night. It was one of the activities on our Summer List.
That thing was Gi-normous!! It was so good though!! I'll post the recipe soon.

Ashton almost missed the yummy activity. It was almost his bed time and he fell asleep while we were watching 'Heaven is for real'. Speaking of which... have you seen it?
It left me thinking. I'm a firm believer that there is life after this life so... it was definitely interesting watching a movie based on a true story about a little boy and his experience in Heaven.
Anyways... Ashton woke up just in time. He of course, enjoyed the activity probably more than all of us together haha. He is got a serious sweet tooth. He gets it from his daddy. Who can say no to those perfectly round brown eyes?

Kay was pretty happy too. She is like... "This is THE best banana split I've ever had! Well I've only had Sonic's but this one is better." haha she cracks me up!!

The best thing about this Summer List project is that it leaves us with pretty good family memories. Even Ashton who is only 16 months old seems to really enjoy that family time.
~
Thanks For Visiting!