Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SUMMER LIST: DESPICABLE ME 2 AND RSL FIREWORKS GAME.

Despicable me 2 came out on July 3rd and our annual fireworks soccer game was scheduled for the same day, so we decided to kill two birds with one stone and do both on the same day.

NUMERO CINCO: DESPICABLE ME 2 √

We left early to grab some food and then we headed to the movie theatre.  We have a movie theatre that we like.  Mainly because of assigned seating and they let us bring in food from outside restaurants.

We got there and were all ready to get in when the lady that checked our tickets stopped us and said we couldn't bring in food unless it was purchased at their small restaurants in the theatre. 

We were surprised to hear that and I was beyond pissed off because we have been planning for these two activities for a while and it was just bad timing for them to change their rules. 

We asked to speak to a manager and some lady came to talk to us. She was rude and said she couldn't bend the rules for us or she would have to bend them for everybody else.  We didn't give up and went to the main counter and asked to speak to the theatre's manager. To our disappointment it was the same lady haha. 
Oh, what the heck!! We gave it another shot and explained the situation. How we have been looking forward to it and gave her the sad eyes :) 
She finally gave in and told us to go in for this one time but to make sure we didn't come back and tried to get in again with food from somewhere else. 
Phew!!!

I don't know what happened but apparently I don't have pictures of the movie adventure. So here are a couple of pictures of our nail design for the movie. That's all I got for this post :S


 Kay asked for minions on all her finger nails. I must say patience is not one of my strengths but we managed to get it done.  


NUMERO SEIS: RLS Fireworks game

After the movie we went to grab some Japanese food and drove to the stadium to watch the game and their post-game 4th of July firework show. 

I already shared pictures of the game on my 4th of July post and shared how magic the fireworks show was so I don't really have much to add about it except to say that we are probably making the annual 4th of July fireworks game a family tradition.   This was our second year going and both times we thought it was amazing!!