It's been crazy around here. On June of 2012 we found out we were PREGNANT!! After freaking 9 years we are blessed with another surprise baby.
During my last visit to the OBYGN I was told I was not going to be able to have any more children. I was even told they didn't even understand how I was able to get pregnant with my Kay.
So after 10 crazy weeks of mainly sickness and bad bad bad reflux I gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy on March 22nd. Unfortunately the day when we were suppose to come home we were told my precious baby boy's bilirubin levels were extremely high and this was very dangerous. My baby stayed in the NICU for 7 days exactly after he was born.
I will talk about my NICU experience on a different post. Ultimately we had a happy ending and our precious boy came home with us on Easter.
Talk about Easter meaning new life :)
So I'm back as a mother of two kids and excited to share with you our life adventures!!
Our last year on pictures...
mmmmm...
5 months prego. Ready to go watch the Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2 midnight show with my two loves and the little one inside my belly :)
Kay's 9th birthday. We celebrated at home just the three and half of us. I kept it simple just a few gifts, roses from daddy and her favorite meal. Later that evening we headed to Red Lobster like we do every year. We go for all of our birthdays.
HALLOWEEN!!!
My birthday is in October... this is what the hubbylicious got me (HAPPY WIFE HERE)
More Hallomean...
FALL SEASON
I realize the pictures are all out of order but I didn't want to leave some of these out. For Kay's birthday I really wanted to give her something that she would not only use but also enjoy and be creative with so I bought big kitchen jars and filled them up with markers, glue, glitter and other goodies. I wrapped colorful ribbon around it and made a bow. No wrapping needed :)
BACK TO HALLOWEEN PICS AND MORE FALL
THEN CHRISTMAS... Making treats for the neighbors.
SNOW!!!
Cookies for Santa baby
And out of order again but here is a pic of our HALLOWEEN dinner. It was spooky and fun but oh so much work!!!
NOW a jump to Valentine's Day. Huge and pregnant, didn't know what to make for Kay's treats but came up with this cute box.
Christmas again lol I'm so sorry for the lack of organization. I suppose I could upload the pics in order but who's got time for that right ;) I'll do better I promise!!
Now pictures of our Ashton Pants. He is growing so freaking fast!!!
2 Months old Ash.
Kay and her little bro.
My loves!!
Tiny slippers :)
Not quite a month old yet.
This photo has a story behind it but again I'll leave it for another post.
Nutella Crepes for Breakfast.. YUM!!

A Strawberry smoothie to go with it.
OUR 2013 SUMMER LIST
Asleep after bath time.
Ashton's pals
With daddy on his first trip to the Mountains.
Chatting with big sis.
Homemade pizza baby!! It was the bomb!!!
Homemade corn bread muffins from scratch.
Well that's all for now. I'll share some of these recipes soon or link you to the sites where I found them if they are not my own.


























































